Committed to Excellence and Customer Satisfaction
At United Gear & Assembly we are vertically integrated with a broad range of capabilities encompassing prototyping, engineering, manufacturing, and heat treating. With an unparalleled combination of productive machines, precise measuring tools, and professional skills we are able to successfully deliver jobs demanding tighter tolerances, tougher deadlines and greater added values.
We have the unique ability to listen, understand, collaborate and resolve. Early involvement and collaboration enable us to grasp product form, fit and function requirements and leads to cost-effective solutions delivered on time.
Our work envelope generally falls within these specs:
- Gears 1″ to 18″ Diameter w/ Face Width up to 16″
- Shafts 1/2″ to 8″ Diameter, 2″ to 40″
We are also flexible and able to adapt to meet your demands:
- Prototype Gears
- Short Lead Times
- Fully Automated Manufacturing Cells
- Dedicated Work Cells for Long Run Parts
- Engineering Consultation/Collaborative Design