Continuous Improvement Through Collaboration
Our experienced team of engineers have a wide area of technical expertise that ensures customer satisfaction through collaboration that starts at the time of RFQ and continues past product delivery. Our engineering teams continual improvement methodology is focused on improving processes, tool life and product quality output to delivery our customers the most cost-effective solutions on time.
Key engineering highlights:
- A tenured staff of manufacturing and application engineers
- On staff materials engineer supporting in-house heat treat processes
- Extensive experience in the use of the latest cam software
- Utilize both AutoCAD and SolidWorks cad systems
- In-house tool/fixture design capabilities
- In-house tool room with dedicated toolmaker
- Use of integrated gear software to aid in the gear manufacturing process
- Production part approval process (PPAP) process embedded
- Advanced product quality planning (APQP) process embedded
To learn more about our engineering capabilities, contact us today.