Quality Control IATF 16949:2016 & ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
All United Gear & Assembly team members embrace a commitment to excellence in quality, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement. All quality processes are continually monitored through first article and in-process quality inspections. To ensure robust process capability, key process features are monitored and controlled through the use of real-time SPC data collection with automated feedback at the point of manufacturing.
List Of Primary Inspection Equipment:
- Gleason Analytical Gear Inspection (Up To Ø650mm)
- Marform MMQ 400 (Up To Ø400mm)
- Jenoptic Opticline Scanner (Up To 940mm Length)
- Hexagon Global Cmm (Up To Ø700mm)
- Zeiss Eclipse Cmm ( Up To Ø700mm)
- Zeiss C400 Cmm (Up To Ø400mm)
- 3500 + Attribute And Variable Hand Gages
- Versitron Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Wilson Brinell Hardness Tester
- Unitron Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
- NDT Magnetic Particle Inspection
- NDT Spectrometer Material Analyzer
- NDT Nital Etch Burn Testing (Per Iso 14104)